Subscription for Digital Magazines
Terms & Conditions
Effective from 14 February 2017
- 'Publications' refers to all Contractors World e-magazines. 'Publisher' refers to VVV Ltd. 'Subscriber' refers to all types of reader registrations.
- These terms and conditions replace any early variations preceding the date above.
- All publications are digital only (online and as PDF files).
- Publications are delivered by download links sent to subscriber's email address.
- Free subscriptions feature condensed editorials and limited degree of interactivity.
- Premium editions contain extended and exclusive editorials, video, image galleries, interactive links and more.
- Paid subscriptions can be canceled at any time. No refund for unused issues.
- Subscriptions are for 6 consecutive issues published alternate months.
- Although efforts are made to make the magazines readable on all tablets,netbooks,desktop computers and other smart devices but cannot be guaranteed for any device other than the more recent Windows, Apple and Android operating systems.
- Publishers reserve the right to change publishing frequency at any time. Delivery cannot be guaranteed due to technology issues effecting the Internet and email delivery services. Similarly, access to web based services cannot be guaranteed although our hosting service does have 99.5% uptime reliability.
- Publishers will not be held responsible for delivery failing due to emails being rejected by spam and similar content filters.
- Publishers take reasonable measures to protect digital files at time of being emailed to subscribers. However, subscribers should ensure that their electronic devices opening the files have appropriate anti-virus protection.
- Data security. All paid subscriptions are processed by PayPal for security reason. The publishers at no time have access to any details taken by PayPal other than confirmation that the registered email address owner has paid for a subscription.
- Paid subscriptions will be automatically renewed annually. However, subscribers will be sent an email 1 month prior to renewal with the option to cancel future subscriptions with immediate effect and without penalty or other costs.
- Data security. All data taken during subscribing is treated confidentially. It is not shared with third party organizations, is not sold or used for any purpose other than statistical analysis. The registered email address will only be used to send links to download the magazines, subscription reminders and related matters and, if requested during registration, newsletters.
- Subscribers agree to any disputes regarding the publications, publishers or subscribers being judged exclusively by and in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
- Subscribers will not share or distribute, or make otherwise available, copies of the publications which are for personal use only. Extracts may be shared in a limited capacity provided source is clearly identified. Breeches will result in immediate cancellation of subscriptions and recompense may be sought in serious situations. Copies of the magazines may not be offered for sale in any situation.
- Content of the publications is subject to various copyrights and may not be used for any other purpose without permission in writing from the publishers. Comments, working practices discussed or illustrated, actual or implied,regulations and specifications are given in good faith, may not be applicable in all countries, may be subject to amendment and are not necessarily the policy of, or endorsed by, the publishers.
- The publishers retain the rights to vary these terms and conditions at any time and without notice.